Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What would your role be?

During a zombie apocalypse you start to see all kinds of generic characters. Such would be the leader, co-leader, fighter, humane character, team spirit character, annoying bitch yet still alive till now, that guy who just winds up as zombie food, aaaand a lot more.

Now what would your role be? Me personally I think, and I hope, that I'll be the co-leader type of character. I'll be that guy you can rely on yet not the person in charge, of course it is my duty to make decisions if the main leader is having a mental breakdown (which I'm sure any one would eventually experience during a zombie apocalypse).

Also during a zombie apocalypse a lot of people gets to show their true colors, I think this is one of the reasons that HOTD is such an interesting series. It shows that dark and ugly side of the human emotions that is usually hidden from society.

I think it is really interesting to see how people are able to adapt at such a drastic situation like a zombie apocalypse.

From the stick together and stay alive reactions



to the, this can't be real I must be dreaming *dies* reaction












or even the spout utter bullshit because its an apocalypse reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment